It occurred to me that I’ve never outlined in a blog the articles I give to my groups and clients to the electronic public, so here goes (we hope to do this towards the end of every month):
- The Industrial Evolution: be prepared to automate some of your jobs out of existence. inc.com.
- Collaboration Is More Than a Buzzword: what should you do to make your employees more collaborative? (hint: change company culture). Big topic. inc.com
- Earlier deadlines for reporting Obamacare (if you have more than 50 employees). Kiplinger.com
- More firms are using bonuses, not pay raises, to reward employees. Kiplinger.com
- Employer Impact of Marajuana Regulation: this was the Arizona impact, but over 40 states have laws about it. ardp.org. Companion article on why businesses oppose marijuana legalization in Arizona. azcentral.com.
- Lead a Revolution from Within: Be an internal disruptor, don’t wait to get run over. fortune.com
- $12 Arizona Minimum Wage Plus Sick Leave: an Arizona ballot proposition in November. NFIB special ballot. Serious implementation problems if it passes, since AZ is at $8.05 now.
This was actually a light month for reading.